Wednesday, April 1, 2009

How often do you get guys who orgasm in a minute or two?

I get minute-men every so often. Usually they're young guys and are ready to go again in five minutes, so it doesn't really matter. If you're old and not going to be able to get it back up, please don't give yourself a heart attack trying, though. We can talk, or I can rub your back, or you can go soak in the giant awesome bathtub, but don't make me worry about explaining a wrinkly naked corpse to the paramedics.

I've had a couple of clients that were so good that they go into the Fap Bank and I actually look forward to having sex with them again. Generally, though I'm not really attracted to clients the same way I would be to a date.

Most expensive gift? Probably a $100 bottle of champagne. I couldn't taste the difference, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment