Let's see, things I'd be suspicious about :
- All Asians or Latinas, because they might be trafficked and thus basically slaves. This means Asian "happy ending" massage parlors should also be suspect.
- Too many girls. When an agency has over around ten escorts, it's generally unable to treat them all individually and often skimps on screening.
- A lazy screening process generally indicates a lack of concern for the wellbeing of the escorts. This means that, generally, you shouldn't be able to get a same-day appointment unless you've already been screened.
- Escorts showing their faces in pictures. Sometimes decent agencies do this, but it often means that the escorts don't really have anything to lose. Skeevy!
- Shitty pictures. An agency that is treating their escorts like individuals should advertise them as individuals, not as grainy photos of t&a.
A good way to check is to go to the employment section of an agency's website. It should spell out some of the terms the escorts work under.